Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I saw this post on Life After I "Dew" and thought I would create my own. 

I am thankful for:
  • Friends and family.  This is such an important factor in my life.  I do not know what I would do without them.  They are what makes life exciting.  I love helping them out when I can.
  • My Wonderful Husband.  I have been blessed to meet a great guy at the right time.  I always enjoy spending time with him. 
  • Charlie- A couple years ago on a dream board that I created, I added a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  Well I got one!  I didn't think it was possible but George got permission to have him in our apartment and we decided to purchase him.  I am amazed at the amount of tricks that he can do!  
  • No Debt-  There are so many material objects in my life.  It is great to know the feeling that I do not owe anyone for them.  I might not have the nicest car or house, but I know that I can afford them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I enjoy viewing all of them.